ScreenSpace, Inc. ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.screenspace.io, (the "Website") or download and access our mobile or desktop application, if any (the "Application"), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. Terms of Service related to our services, the Website and Application are found on the Website and Application. This policy applies to information we collect:
• On the Website and via the Application.
• In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and us, as well as regular mail you send to us.
• Through telephonic communications with you.
• Through mobile and desktop applications, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website and our services.
• From third parties, such as credit card companies and merchants whom you authorize to share information with us to make it possible to offer the services described in our Terms of Service.
• Through your use of the Website and the Application, such as usage details, information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies, including browsing actions and patterns, details of your visits to the Website and the Application, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website and the Application, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
• Through your responses to surveys and other feedback requests.
The types of information listed above are known in this policy as "Information."
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Website, the Application or our services. By accessing or using the Website, the Application or our services, you agree to this policy. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Website, the Application or our services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website and the Application are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Information to or on the Website or on or through the Application. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any Information on the Website or on or through the Application or register on the Website or the Application, use any of our services, or provide any Information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that Information. If you believe we might have any Information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Types of Information
Your Information consists of two categories: (1) "Personal Information," is any Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, image, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card numbers; and (2) "Usage Information," is any information that does not identify you, but which relates to your use of the Website or the Application, such as information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website or the Application, and usage details.
You also may upload Your Information (as defined in the Terms of Service) or, if the Website and the Application so permit, opt to use social media functions on the Website or in the Application, and transmit Information to other users of the Website or the Application or third parties (collectively and individually, "Shared Information"). Your Shared Information is transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website or the Application with whom you may choose to share your Shared Information, and we cannot control the dissemination of your Shared Information on third party websites or services. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Shared Information will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Tracking Technologies we Use
The technologies we use for automated data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We never sell or rent your Personal Information to any third party. However, we may use all kinds of Personal Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, as well as Usage Information, to do the following:
• To present the Website and the Application and their contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for fulfillment, billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to the Website or the Application or any products or services we offer or provide though them.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website or the Application.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For other purposes with your consent.
• To provide bundled and anonymized usage data to potential third-party advertisers and sponsors.
The Usage Information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it internally or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties to help us improve the Website and the Application and to help us deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website and the Application according to your individual interests.
• Store information related to your spending amounts and patterns to deliver to you customized offers from merchants that may be of interest to you.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to the Website or the Application.
We may also use your Personal Information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your Personal Information in this way, you may unsubscribe from email communications. We may use the Personal Information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements or promotional content to advertisers' or partners target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We never sell or rent your Personal Information to any third party. However, we may disclose aggregated and anonymized Personal Information about our users, as well as Usage Information, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all ScreenSpace’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ScreenSpace about users of the Website and the Application is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the "e-mail a friend" feature of the Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ScreenSpace, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We assume you do not wish us to share your Personal Information with any third party or to use it to market our own products or services to you. But we have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your Personal Information:·
• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-in by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes.
• Promotional Offers from ScreenSpace. If you wish to have your e-mail address used by us to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-in by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes.
• Targeted Advertising. If you want us to use Personal Information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements or promotional content according to our advertisers' or partners’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-in by adjusting your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security and Privacy of EU Residents
For employees and other authorized users operating in their role as administrators or users of ourthe sServices, our lawful basis is the legitimate interest we have in providing the Sservices to you.
In turn, you, your employees, and your other authorized users agree to be bound by the provisions of the GDPR with respect to any personal data (“Data”) with which you come in contact using the Services, including without limitation the personal data belonging to individuals with whom you communicate or whose personal data you access using the Services. Specifically, you agree that you, your employees, or other authorized users will:
A. Never access, process, transfer, view, use, or store any Data of any third party without express authorization, and then only for purposes directly related to fulfilling your contractual obligations under your agreement with any third party (“Data Secrecy Obligations”);
B. Keep all Data strictly confidential and disclose Data only on a strict need-to-know basis to other employees or authorized users only as required for fulfilling an individual’s contractual obligations (“Confidentiality Obligations”); however, you agree that you shall not disclose or otherwise make accessible Data under any circumstances to anyone who has not been obligedwho is not subject to Data Secrecy Obligations and Confidentiality Obligations.
C. Ensure that your obligations of Data Secrecy Obligations and Confidentiality Obligations are observed forever, both during and after the expiration and/or termination of any agreement with us or any contractual relationship you may have with an employer or other party.
D. Upon our request to provide Companyus with satisfactory evidence that you have complied with your obligations of Data Secrecy Obligations and Confidentiality Obligations as set forth in this agreement.
The GDPR also requires us to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the security of Data belonging to residents of Europe. We make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the privacy and security of the Data of our European visitors and customers, and we are happy to give you a complete description of our most current efforts, if you will write us at email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Credit card information supplied through the Website is maintained in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website or the Application or certain of our services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through the Website or the Application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or in the Application.
To ask questions or comment about this policy and our privacy practices, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.